Davido Music Worldwide rapper, Dremo and Indigenous rapper, Jeriq shares a 5-tracks project, ‘East and West’ EP.
The new project, ‘East and West‘ EP is a collaborative project which creates the linkage between Dremo and Jeriq in dominant languages (Yoruba and the Igbo).
RELATED: Dremo – Song33 (Dremix)
Moreover, ‘East and West‘ EP has production credit from Fresh VDM, Benjamz and others.
Stream ‘Dremo East and West EP‘ below;
Dremo & Jeriq – East and West EP
Check out more songs from Dremo on NaijaVibes;
- Dremo – What’s Popping
- Dremo – E Be Tins ft. Mayorkun
- Dremo – Thieves In Uniform
- Dremo – Mabel ft. Davido
- Dremo – STFU (prod. Benjamz)
- Dremo – Ghetto Luv ft. Peruzzi
- Dremo – Konijinaba ft. Naira Marley
- Dremo – Sharp Sharp ft. Falz