CDQ drops few bars on the record where he talks about the recent House ownership scandal between Instagram blogger, Blessing Okoro and business mogul, Onye Eze.
The artwork depicts what the song entails as CDQ sat on the throne and being surrounded by a cloud of witlessness. Onye Eze means a ‘King’ in English.
As the rapper gears up his forthcoming project, he serves a new sauce for his fans.
Listen and share your thoughts below.
Also check out more tracks from CDQ‘s profile;
- VIDEO: CDQ – Ibile Mugabe
- VIDEO: CDQ – Entertainer Ft. Davido
- VIDEO: CDQ ft. Skales – Head2Toe
- CDQ ft. Skales – Head2Toe
- VIDEO: CDQ – Flex (Remix) ft. King Promise
- DJ Kentalky – Leg Over ft. CDQ
- CDQ – Gbemisoke ft. Tiwa Savage
- CDQ – Sanwo Eko (Prod. Masterkraft)
- CDQ – Flex (Prod. JayPizzle)