Ghanaian wordsmith, Ko-Jo Cue uncovers the refix to Kwesi Arthur’s hit single ‘Devil Knocking‘.
The BBnZ Live artiste, Ko-Jo Cue flexes on the Dusha Billions and Kayso produced instrumental, he flows absolutely with the rhythm.
RELATED: Ko-Jo Cue & Shaker – Mama Yie
In addition, the song was past of Kwesi Arthur’s project “Live From Nkrumah Krom” which catapulted Kwesi to the mainstream music in Ghana.
Listen, download and share your thoughts below.
Also check out more tracks from Ko-Jo Cue‘s profile;
- Shaker – Show Dem ft. Ko-Jo Cue, Twitch, Kofi Mole, Sefa
- VIDEO: Ko-Jo Cue & Shaker – Things We Do 4 Love (Remix) ft. KiDi, Sarkodie
- VIDEO: Ko-Jo Cue & Shaker – Unity
- Ko-Jo Cue & Shaker – Mama Yie
- VIDEO: Ko-Jo Cue & Shaker – Up & Awake ft. Kwesi Arthur
Copyright © 2019 NaijaVibes. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to naijavibes.com as the source. Failure to do so, will invite take-down actions.