Banku Music Boss, Mr Eazi serves up a new appreciative freestyle dubbed “Thank You“; Eazi returns all reverence to GOD almighty.
Don Eazi reflects on his journey over the past few months; with a combination of touring, health, family and betrayals, he is thankful for it all.
Moreover, It comes after his recent effort, ‘Freedom‘ featuring GuiltyBeatz, J.Derobie and Sherrie Silver. In few weeks, Mr Eazi will kick off his South African music tour as we announced her on NaijaVibes.
I thank you Lord for the life wey I dey live ye (Wey you give)
You give me life and you give me the energy to live
And na you wey you give me all these melodies wey I dey use to sing
And Baba God you blessing all of my family (yeah yeah)
And all my guys don hammer, ain’t nobody broke, ain’t nobody suffer
Even for country wey things no proper
Nobody don die, nobody don pemé (yeah yeah yeah)
Listen and share your thoughts below.
Also check out more tracks from Mr Eazi‘s profile;
- Mr Eazi – Let Me Live
- Ice Prince ft. Mr Eazi – In A Fix
- Kwesi Arthur – Nobody ft. Mr Eazi
- Harmonize – Tepete ft. Mr Eazi
- Leopard ft Mr Eazi – Shola (Remix)
- GuiltyBeatz – Pilolo ft. Mr Eazi, Kwesi Arthur
- J.Derobie – Poverty ft. Mr Eazi
- VIDEO: Mr Eazi – Miss You Bad ft. Burna Boy
- Mr Eazi – Surrender ft. Simi
- VIDEO: Mr Eazi – Dabebi ft. King Promise, Maleek Berry