For a while now, the talented Kwesi Arthur has been working on the second edition of his Live From Nkrumah Krom tape. Finally within reach — it’s set to drop on April 26 — the Ghanaian rapper has released the project’s lead single, the Mr Eazi-aided “Nobody,” reports KOBINI.
“Nobody” begins with an effervescent beat that will sweep anyone with a pulse off their feet. Kwesi Arthur hops on the track rather abruptly, wasting no time before he begins pleading with his lover to return to him.
RELATED: Kwesi Arthur – Live Or Die
However, Kwesi Arthur and Mr Eazi spend the song’s three-minute runtime lamenting the good times they shared with their respective girlfriends, professing their continued devotion, as they’re not willing to lose that love.
Consequently, the upcoming tape will also include features from Nasty C, Shatta Wale, Santi, Sarkodie and more.
The new song was produced by MOG Beatz.
Listen, download and share your thoughts below:
- Kwesi Arthur – One Stone
- Guru – Bad Energy ft. Kwesi Swat (Prod. by BeatMonsta)
- Del B – Tattoo ft. Davido, Mr Eazi
- Mr Eazi – Surrender ft. Simi
- Kwesi Arthur – African Girl ft. Shatta Wale
- Mr Eazi – Suffer Head ft. 2Baba
- Kwesi Arthur – Live Or Die
- VIDEO: Mr Eazi – Dabebi ft. King Promise & Maleek Berry
- VIDEO: Kwesi Arthur – African Girl ft. Shatta Wale
- KiDi – Mr Badman ft. Kwesi Arthur