The internet has made it easy to share songs with listeners all over the world.
Why is there still a need for the distribution intermediary: can’t the artist, you know, “do it themselves”? That’s not the case. Record distributors still play a key role in the recording chain, taking on three core responsibilities:
– Distribution Strategy: This is about getting the artist’s music out there.
– Royalties Allocation: passing down recording royalties back to rights owners.
– Trade Marketing: This can involve promotional activities like playlisting, etc.
RELATED: 5 Hottest Nigerian DJ Mixes to Light Up Your Weekend (FreeMixesFriday)
At Mdundo, we call these people – Content Providers/Record Labels; they are the ones that ensure we get all catalogues of songs we use to curation new DJ Mixes every day. Hence, we have curated DJ Mixes from the top 3 CPs for you to check out:
– Mavin Mix: Everyone will have something to say about the sensational tunes we’ve been getting from the likes of Rema, Ayra Starr, Magixx, Crayon, Ladipoe, Johnny Drille, and the new star addition, Bayanni. Check out a mix of records from superstars below – https://mdundo.com/song/2146358
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO: Free Download: Trending Nigerian DJ Mixes (FreeMixesFriday)
– Top Dapper DJ Mix: All thanks to Dapper, you can listen to songs by Omah Lay, Skiibii and Seyi Vibez curated into this exciting mixes on Mdundo. Download right away here – https://mdundo.com/song/2143210
– Mad Solutions DJ Mix:We cannot but talk about the thrilling records from Reekado Banks, Simi, Guchi and King Perry. All put together into an energy-lifting mix. Download now here – https://mdundo.com/song/2108277
Do not forget that you can #GetNewDJMixesEveryday in flavoured genres on Mdundo at a subscription rate of 50 Naira weekly. In this one week, you can download UNLIMITED mixes of your choice. Start now here: https://mdundo.ws/edu_ng.