“Being in a long distance relationship is quite fine, however, at times, It becomes tough and challenging to stick and keep the loyalty to each other. Each one doubts if the same feeling still exists between the two of you.
This is not an exception to Queen Darleen, who is struggling to keep it up with her lover who is far away trying to make it in life.
RELATED: Harmonize – Never Give Up
Despite Harmonize’s call for patience, loyalty and promise to return as he is hustling to make the ends meet, surprising when he comes back he only finds her married with another man and having a family.
MBALI is a song that portrays long distance relationships as the test of love, patience and loyalty.”
The song was Produced By Lizer Classic for Wasafi Records.
Listen and share your thoughts below;
Also check out more tracks from Harmonize‘s profile;
- Harmonize – Tepete ft. Mr Eazi
- Harmonize – Kainama ft. Burna Boy, Diamond Platnumz
- Harmonize – Paranawe ft. Rayvanny
- Seyi Shay & Harmonize – Ko Ma Roll
- Professor Jay – Yatapita ft. Harmonize
- Ben Pol ft. Harmonize – Why
- Harmonize – Atarudi
- Skales – Fire Waist ft. Harmonize
- Harmonize – Niteke (Prod. Fraga)